Energy Solutions International (ESI)
Oil & Gas
Microsoft Project Server
Microsoft SharePoint Server
Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Strong desire to map existing business processes and existing reporting to MSPS. Hard requirement for the successful integration of resource timesheet data with Navision financial system.
- The organizational change brought on by the introduction of a new enterprise system must be managed smoothly.
- ESI staffed a small, two person, IT group.
- Solution was crafted to allow the PMs to make use of custom fields within their schedules so that they could adhere to the billing/invoicing needs of their financial system.
- A combination of custom developed programs and reporting allowed for the successful integration, oversight, and reconciliation of resource timesheet data with Navision.
- A training curriculum was developed specific to ESI’s user roles to provide each user with the tools needed to interact with their new EPM solution.
- EPMA provided ESI with a comprehensive Support Package that enabled their EPM user base with quality, timely support service, allowing them to maintain a small IT footprint without the need to acquire additional, EPM-skilled resources, and keep their solution current and operating smoothly.
EPMA understands the subtleties between large, medium, and small-sized companies, with respect to their needs from an EPM solution, and has the flexibility to accommodate each successfully. In ESI’s case, being a small but growing company, our willingness to address the desired pace of their implementation, work hand in hand with their small IT staff, and provide them with a post-implementation ‘safety net’ via our support offering, nicely fit ESI’s vision of partnering with an EPM implementation vendor.
“ESI has been partners with EPMA for a while now. We chose to add more hours to our support. Project Server was giving us performance issues, databases were easily getting out of sync, and we needed work done on our existing reports.”
“EPMA understood that ESI was a small company, and did not suggest we do anything that didn’t make sense for our business or budget.”
ON SALES IMPACT
“By tracking resources and time more effectively, we are able to understand implementation costs better.”
EPMA is a global PPM consulting and IT staffing firm with a passion for people, processes and technology. We challenge conventional methods to bring solutions to clients across a broad range of industries. Our proven Just Enough approach is guaranteed to meet any PPM or IT staffing challenge with seamless integration. Let us show you the EPMA way.