- To provide visibility to the Evolution.
- The Evolution project was the name of the master project used to track crucial initiatives involving departments throughout the company.
- The entire Evolution project was contained in a single 5000+ line 11 Mb Microsoft Project Pro file.
- Progress was sporadically available via PowerPoint slides produced for reports.
- Implement and configure Project Server
to enforce the processes created by SAKS in support of the Evolution project.
Support the Custom Projects Sites solution already implemented as SAKS.
Provide customized Microsoft Project Pro & Project Server Training to the SAKS team.
- Conduct a Requirements Workshop to help SAKS understand their unique needs and match capabilities of Project Server with the needs.
- Implement Project Server including customizations required to meet SAKS’ current and future needs.
- Deliver custom training for SAKS team members and administrators
- EPMA had the Microsoft Project expertise needed for the initial implementation and provide the ongoing support we needed after the implementation was complete.
- EPMA was willing to accept our aggressive 6 week schedule and worked through the end of the year holidays to ensure we met the deadline required by executive management.
- EPMA provided a realistic roadmap for enabling real time availability of the Evolution projects progress to SAKS personnel.
“We had a need for a spin up of a portfolio solution with Microsoft Project Server. The initial project would be the most important project our company as undertaken in many years. EPMA responded by putting together a concise, well thought out plan for implementation. EPMA expertise was key to a successful, under budget and early delivery of the implementation. We would use them again and are in fact in the process of talking with them about follow on work. Our staff enjoyed working with them; this is a professional team.”
-Dane Truhett, PMP, CSM, ITIL
Manager QA, PMO
Program Manager, HBC Saks Infrastructure Integration